Kippax partner INPRO will be showing their 3 in 1 combination screen cleaning, stripping and developing unit at DRUPA 2016 in Düsseldorf 31st May - 10th June Hall 3 Stand B56
This modular automated unit is the all in one solution for small to mid volume screen users and boasts the following features and advantages:
• Open mid section to prevent cross contamination or to use in isolation.
• Unit can be used in line or each module can be isolated for independent use
• PLC diagnostic facility and an optional remote diagnostic function
• Consistent high quality using up to 3.5 times the pressure of manual systems
• Simple control and low maintenance
• Time saving, greatly reduced print disruption/print reboot time and overall cost reduction in comparison to a manual system.
Safer – Cheaper – Better Quality
Inpro will also feature a Rhino Jumbo Cutter display showing cut multi stack samples of material traditionally only cut singularly.
More information about the exhibition can be found at www.drupa.com
H.G Kippax are one of the oldest names in screen printing and in 2019 celebrate their 60th anniversary.read more
Kippax Printtech would like to wish all our customers, partners, suppliers and friends a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.read more